Seiten

27 November 2013

Attraction Marketing: Dish Traditional Network Marketing Prospecting


Has your sponsor and up line taught you to make a list of your friends, family, and acquaintances? Do any of them have any interest in your business?

Have you learned about the 3 foot rule? Do you show the plan and attend hotel meetings? When you go about your daily business, are you constantly looking for that hot prospect?

Are you frustrated with traditional network marketing prospecting techniques?

When I joined my first network marketing company, I was told to make a list of my family, friends, and acquaintances. The problem was I had no credibility. Being polite, my “list” listened to the pitch, but no one was interested. I was so nervous about showing the plan to my realtor, that I choked up and my up line had to show the plan.

I liked my company’s products and couldn’t understand why no one saw the potential in the business like I did. I was very discouraged by the lack of interest, and as a result, I couldn’t bring myself to contact people or host meetings.

So I believed there was something wrong with me. So I plugged into the system, hoping to “get the dream” that would propel me to performance. The thing is though, is that I did have a dream. After all, I wouldn’t have gotten involved if I didn’t believe network marketing would work, but I didn’t get anywhere with my business.

I finally realized that showing the plan every night to “build the business big” wasn’t worth the sacrifice, and I also finally concluded the problem wasn’t me. I figured there had to be a better way to prospect, so I went searching on the Internet, looking for a better way.

That’s when I found Mike Dillard's free 7 Day Video Boot Camp on attraction marketing. The videos explained how I could attract an endless stream of prospects ready to join my business, and I could actually get paid to prospect! Mike used these same techniques to go from waiting tables to becoming a millionaire in less than 18 months.

These videos changed the way I conduct my business, and building my business has actually become fun. These videos can help you too. Get free access at http://budurl.com/freebootcamp.

Happy Business Building,

Yoli


Keine Kommentare: